System Requirements and SetupEdit
System: Windows Vista or above; or Mac OS X 10.7.5 or above
Browser: Aigis is a browser game that runs on Flash, so you will need a browser that can run Flash applications. The latest version of Google Chrome is highly recommended for playing this game. Other browsers with an updated Flash plugin should work, but there may be issues such as slowdown due to cache size.
Time zone: This game checks your system clock very often, and it will crosscheck against the server's clock periodically. What this means for you is that your system's clock must be accurate. Use your settings to sync online if necessary in order for the game to work. This is a simple but necessary step in order to play the game. You don't need to change your timezone.
First, you will need to open a user account at DMM.com or DMM.co.jp(NSFW adult section). Registration is free and does not require credit card information. In fact all you need to do is provide an email address. Once you receive the confirmation email and click on the link provided, log in to the main page at DMM.co.jp and navigate to Aigis from links at the top of the page. Aigis falls under the "Online Game" category, and is typically one of the top 3 online games. If you can't find Aigis in the top 6 rankings, try looking for this icon on the event banner slider at the top of the page. Click on the icon, then on the banner that shows up on the slider, and it will take you to the game introduction page. Or simply follow this link which will take you directly to the same page.
This will take you to a registration page where you need to fill in some profile details to complete your registration:
1. Nickname: Your name in-game, limited to 12 characters.
2. Gender: Male on the left, female on the right.
3. Date of birth: Year, month, day. In order to play Aigis, your birth date must reflect that you are over 18.
4. Blood type: For the computer to work its virtual juju on you.
Once this is done, click on the big orange "Confirm Details" button at the bottom of the form. You will then be brought to the confirmation screen:
Click on the big orange "Confirm Registration" button to proceed. Or if you would like to change some details, click on the link in blue letters directly below the orange box.
Once you have confirmed your registration, you will see this:
Congratulations, your registration is complete. You may now proceed to the game by clicking on the orange "Start Game" button. The silver button below it brings you to the main "Online Games" page.
The first time you enter the game, you will be treated to a slideshow that introduces you to the story of Aigis and the Thousand-Year War. The story elements are not critical to gameplay, so they will be discussed in a separate section. For details about the intro and other story elements, please refer to the Story & Script section.
After clicking through the story introduction, you will be brought into the first battle. The Prince and his loyal retainers are attempting to flee the sacked castle.
- Menu: Brings up a menu and pauses the battle.
- Life: Number of Lives remaining. Each Enemy that passes the Goal will reduce Life by 1 (or more, in some cases). When Life reaches 0, the mission immediately ends in failure.
- Kills: Number of Enemies killed / Total number of Enemies in this stage
- Field Points: Points used to pay for fielding units. Field Points regenerate at approximately 1 point every 0.9 seconds.
- Field Space remaining: How many more units you can field in this stage.
- Battle Speed Up: Increases the speed of the battle by 2 times.
- DMM games app can download both Aigis all age and r18
- does not require VPN now unless your isp(internet service provider) block more than just DNS.
- Some isp might block on dns. So changing DNS might help. Try use this(no root needed, require lollipop and above) to change dns on phone.
1. Go to here
3. Open DMM Games app, find and click 千年戦争アイギス
4. Click the yellow button, it will redirect to the login page, then press the yellow button again
5. Wait for download to be done, install and open the app.
(Works the same way in Android Emulators)