The Shrine is one of the institutions available from the main menu. At the Shrine, players can donate to the Goddess Aigis to summon people with extraordinary prowess to fight alongside them in their upcoming battles. Aigis needs these offerings, because her body weakened after decades of imprisoning the immortal demon king and its defiling presence. Players can donate Gold to her Shrine or even better, give her crystals with sacred essence to strengthen her powers once again.
In short, this means that if players pay her gold or Sacred Crystals they receive a unit in return.
During the summoning animation, the color of the background glow will indicate the rarity of the unit.
Players can pay 1 Sacred Crystal to fully restore their Charisma or Stamina.
- The gained amount will be added on to any existing Cha/Sta. In doing so, players can temporarily exceed the maximum.
- For example, if a player has 5 Stamina remaining and 18 maximum Stamina, using a refill will put their Stamina at 23/18.
- The timers for Cha/Sta will not be active until after the excess is used.
Base Summoning Edit
This type of summoning is free once a day and costs 2000G for every subsequent attempt. In using this, players will primarily receive Iron and Bronze units, with a very low chance of getting higher rarities. It is not suggested to use Base Summoning en masse unless the player has plenty of gold to spare, as it is necessary for leveling and Awakening units.
- Iron: 56.87% +- 0.81% with 99% confidence interval
- Bronze: 40.69% +- 0.80% with 99% confidence interval
- Silver: 2.38% +- 0.25% with 99% confidence interval
- Gold: 0.05% +- 0.04% with 99% confidence interval
- Platinum: Less than Gold
- Black: Less than Platinum
With these probabilities, and assuming that every Iron/Bronze unit received is discharged, on average players will obtain a Silver or better unit for approximately every 67,000 gold spent.
Base Summoning SP Edit
This summoning costs 5 Crystal Shards. Using this type of summoning, players will typically receive Iron and Bronze units, but the chance of getting higher rarities is significantly greater than in Base Summon. Silver units are fairly common and there is a reasonably high chance of obtaining Gold and Platinum units as well.
- Iron: 33.4%
- Bronze: 41.9%
- Silver: 16.3%
- Gold: 5.0%
- Platinum: 1.2% or less
- Black: 0.3% or less
Premium Summoning Edit
This summoning costs 5 Sacred Crystals. Iron and Bronze units are not available from this summoning. Silver units gained via Premium Summons start at level 30, gold units start at level 20, platinum units start at level 10, and black units start at level 1. Premium Summoning has several variants, listed below.
- Silver: 37%, average crystals spent for silver unit: 13.51
- Gold: 50%, average crystals spent for gold unit: 10
- Platinum: 10%, average crystals spent for platinum unit: 32.90 (maximum: 50)
- Black: 3%, average crystals spent for black unit: 105.67 (maximum: 165)
Premium 1 & 2 Edit
Premium 1 and Premium 2 draw from the same pool of units, listed below. The only difference between Premium 1 and Premium 2 are in highlighted (chance-up) units.
Premium 2 might include older units that are removed from Premium 1 pool, those units are depicted on the corresponding banner.
Pickup Summoning Edit
Rather than the traditional increased rates for selected units of Premium 1 and Premium 2, Pickup Summoning instead limits its pool of Platinum and Black units to a small group, typically centered around a single theme. The contents of Pick-up summon pool are listed further below.
Imperial Summoning Edit
Following the events of Seal of the Goddess, Aigis' younger sister Adamas now resides in the Shrine. At regular intervals, the Imperial Summoning will be made available, with which the player will be able to summon imperial units, and only imperial units. Like Premium Summoning, this will cost 5 SC.
Guaranteed Platinum & Black Edit
As of Nov. 16th, 2017, players can obtain a guarantee of a Platinum or Black unit if certain conditions are fulfilled.
- If a platinum unit is not drawn within 9 summons (45 SC), the player is guaranteed a platinum unit on their 10th use. If that 10th use yields a black unit, the guaranteed platinum will come from the very next use.
- If a black unit is not drawn within 32 summons (160 SC), the player is guaranteed a black unit on their 33rd use. If the player is also guaranteed a platinum unit on that 33rd roll, the black unit will be drawn first, and the platinum unit afterward.
- The counter will apply to all Premium types. For example, if a player rolls 32 non-black units on Premium 1, then they can obtain their guaranteed black on Premium 2 instead.
- Tickets will not reset the counters (Trading Post plat, Rank 10 Black ticket, etc.).
- The counter does not reset with time.
Free Premium Summon Edit
As of Nov. 16th, 2017, Premium Summoning can be used for free up to 10 times after the tutorial is completed.
- The free summon can be used once daily for 10 days.
- The free summons do not expire - they can be saved for future use as long as needed.
- The free summons will count toward the Guaranteed Plat/Black counter.
Press 'Expand' to view contents.
Current Contents of Capsule (Premium) Edit
Last updated: 31/01/2018
Premium 2 includes depicted Rate-up Units (Banner) units even if they are not listed here.
Current Contents of Capsule (Pick-up) Edit
07/11/2017 - 14/12/2017
Current Contents of Capsule (Imperial) Edit
21/09/2017 - ?/10/2017
Current Contents of Capsule (Collab Premium) Edit
13/07/2017 - 20/07/2017
Summoning Chance UpEdit
During events, there is often a promotional increase in the summon chance of certain units. This summoning chance up does not increase the chances of getting any given rarity. That is, if there is in increase in summoning chance for a black unit, for example, then the chance that any given premium roll will give you a black unit is still 3%, but within that roll the chance of getting the summoning chance up unit is increased. As such, summoning chance up will increase the chance that you get the given unit instead of any other unit of equivalent rarity, but you still have the 37% chance of getting random silver.